Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Curse of the Monkeybird Backgrounds

 I've been itching to talk about the wonderful Looney Tunes Cartoons that were released this year, but, as you can see, I haven't at all! Here's hoping to change that. I won't go into a tirade right this second, but I certainly recommend you go watch them if you haven't already. They're gorgeous.

The backgrounds in particular are stellar, so I've decided to start posting them. These are from Curse of the Monkeybird, directed by Pete Browngardt. It's certainly one of my favorites released, if not favorite. I've seen it the most, that's for sure!

Enjoy!




















(And as a postscript, get out there and vote today if you haven't already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Permission to Come Aboard, Captain!

 I’ve been waiting my whole life to join the Krusty Krew... and now I’m ready! That‘s right! I’m so, SO excited to announce that I’m officia...